On Special for $100.00! Regular Price $400.00
1 Unit Only Available
Keep your gear safe from harm with the MAX 4400 surge protector from Panamax. Their exclusive SurgeGate Plus™ circuitry detects irregularities in the power supply, and disconnects your equipment before damage is done. Then, when the power returns to a safe level, it automatically reconnects your gear.
The MAX 4400 is designed for use with a 20-amp power circuit — it has a special power plug that only fits into compatible 20-amp power receptacles. But the extra current capacity means the MAX 4400 can handle higher-current equipment that ordinary power protection units can't, plus it handles your standard gear, too.
Built-in line conditioning circuitry filters out interference in your AC power line that can cause annoying buzzes through your speakers, and visible lines or "snow" on your TV's picture. And where many traditional line conditioners actually impede current draw, Panamax's inductorless noise filtration delivers clean, high-current power, so you get full performance from power-hungry audio gear like amps and subwoofers.
You get eight rear-panel AC outlets, plus one front-panel outlet for quickly and easily connecting an extra device. "Ground OK" and "Unsafe Voltage" LED indicators warn you when problems arise.
- 8 rear-panel AC outlets — four switched, four always-on
- 1 front-panel always-on outlet
- surge and over- and under-voltage protection
- LED indicators for "Ground OK" and "Unsafe Voltage" warn you of wiring and power problems
- LED status indicator for switched outlets
- turn-on delay switch
- DC voltage trigger
- maximum current rating 20 amps
- 11.5-foot power cord with 20-amp plug (requires compatible 20-amp receptacle)
- 16-7/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 8"D