The SPU Classic G MkII is known for its dynamic and powerful sound reproduction
The SPU Classic G MkII is a Moving Coil cartridge with an 18 µm spherical stylus profile.
The SPU Classic series embodies the essence of the original Moving Coils and are a perfect solution for the playback of both early and modern and contemporary stereo recordings.
The ST-7 transformer is a perfect match for the SPU Classic G MkII cartridge.
- Output Voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 0.2 mV
- Channel Balance at 1 kHz < 1 dB
- Channel Separation at 1 kHz > 20 dB
- Channel Separation at 15 kHz > 10 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20.000 Hz + 3/- 3 dB
- Tracking Ability at 315Hz at Recommended Tracking Force: 65 µm
- Compliance, Dynamic, Lateral: 8 µm/mN
- Stylus Type: Nude Spherical
- Stylus Tip Radius: R 18 µm
- Tracking Force Range: 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking Force, Recommended: 4.0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking Angle: 20°
- Internal Impedance, DC Resistance: 2 ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance > 10 ohm
- Cartridge Body Material: Ground wood and resin composite
- Coilwire Material: High Purity Copper (OFC)
- Cartridge Colour: Black Matte
- Cartridge Weight: 30 g