Opera Quinta SE are the latest version of these excellent loudspeakers, a three-way floor standing system incorporating a new midrange and tweeter, reflex loaded with an increased dB sensitivity.
Opera Quinta SE speakers, although part of the Classica series, mark an important qualitative leap in the absolute quality of reproduction and in the “value for money” that becomes even more competitive.
Opera Quinta SE is a final diffuser. It has full extension of the low frequency, capable of reproducing important volumes of sound, easy to insert into the room and offering a clear and defined midrange and high-frequency reproduction typical of our top speakers.
The Opera Quinta SE features a veneered wooden cabinet with faux leather wrap over the front, top and back with only high-quality components used throughout.
Available in Black Ash, Mahogany & Cherry Finishes.
- 3 Way Speaker
- Frequency Response: 30-30000
- Cross-Over: Woofer: 18 dB low pass, Midrange: 12 dB Low pass and high pass, Tweeter: 18 dB high pass
- Crossover Frequency: 300 – 2000 Hz approx
- Power: 140 watt RMS
- Amplifier: From 10 to 200 Watt RMS or more
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/2.83Vrms/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Loudspeakers: 2 x 7” woofer - Alu cone, 1 x 7” midrange - annealed polypropylene and ABS phase plug
- 1 x 1” Scanspeak 9700 Tweeter
- Weight: 45 Kg
- Dimensions: 110 x 24.5 x 43 cm/43 x 9.5 x 17 inches (HxWxD)