The Opera Mezza is the smallest speaker in the Classica series. This is a two-way bass-reflex speaker of less than 8 liters. It can be used on a stand or shelf in medium or small rooms.The Mezza will surprise with the extent of the low frequencies and the neutral and detailed reproduction of the entire spectrum. The qualities of the Mezza arise from the high quality of the components: the woofer (Seas) has a paper diaphragm that is subjected to a double treatment that effectively dampens break-up without increasing mass. The linear displacement of the diaphragm is 10 mm long and provides very good performance even at low frequencies and reduces intermodulation distortion in the midrange. The tweeter (Scanspek) is the same used in all the models of the Classica Line (Grand Mezza, Seconda and Quinta...) with a one-inch dome, decompression chamber and ferrofluid.
Available in Mahogany & Cherry Finishes.
- 2 Way Speaker
- Frequency Response: 40 -25000 Hz
- Cross-Over: woofer low pass : 12 dB/oct, tweeter high pas: 12 dB/oct
- Cross-Over Frequency: 1850 Hz
- Power: 70 watt RMS
- Amplifier: starting from 10 Watt RMS or more –
- Sensitivity: 88 dB/1watt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Speakers: 1x5” woofer (Seas) double trated cone, 1x1” dome Tweeter (Scanspeak), ferrofluid, decompression chamber
- Weight: 16kg/pr
- Dimensions: 20 x 32 x 32.5 cm (LxHxD)