Opera Centralle uses the same components as the Mezza. They have a very smooth frequency response, high sensitivity, excellent vocal reproduction, and are ideal for use in combination with all Opera speakers. The cabinet is made from shaped MDF with rounded corners, lined with leather. The cross-over of the Centralle uses a classical topology with slopes of 12 dB per octave. The transition frequency is fixed at about 2300 Hz and the sensitivity is about 90 dB (2.83 volts at 1 meter). Opera Centralle has been designed to be placed on a shelf or on a stand (available on request) and it can be positioned above or below the screen.
Available in Black Leather or White & Black Leather Finishes.
- 2 Way Speaker
- Frequency Response: 80 -20000 Hz
- Cross-Over: woofer low pass : 12 dB/oct, tweeter high pas: 12 dB/oct
- Cross-Over Frequency: 2300 Hz
- Power: 140 watt RMS
- Amplifier: Starting from 10 Watt RMS or more –
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 Volt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm (Z min > 6 ohm)
- Loudspeakers: 2x5” woofers (Seas) double treated cone - 1x1” dome Tweeter (Scanspeak), ferrofluid, decompression chamber
- Weight: 11kg
- Dimensions: 49.5 x 19.5 x 33.5 cm (LxHxD)