Demo Model on Special - 1 Only Available in Two-Tone.
The 380D sets a new standard for high-end, high-performance digital playback. The 380D is not only incredibly flexible, but is also ready for the future. Using the latest technologies, the 380D is actually more dynamic than the human ear can perceive. It will recover and deliver to you musical detail that you previously thought was simply not there. Fitted with virtually every kind of digital input you will ever need, the 380D also is available with options, to enhance its flexibility even further, and can be included at the time of purchase or added later on.
Simaudio's MiND technology is offered as one option, for those who have already embraced network playback of a musical library. Also, for those individuals whose music comes purely from digital sources, an optional balanced preamplifier section with its own volume control is offered, allowing for direct connectivity of the 380D to a power amplifier. This effectively minimizes the number of required components to achieve high-performance music playback.
- Fully asynchronous DAC supports PCM from 44.1kHz to 384kHz (32-bit on USB only)
- Eight (8) digital inputs (AES/EBU x 2, S/PDIF x 3, TosLink x 2 and USB x 1) allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source, along with one (1) S/PDIF digital output
- MiND (MOON intelligent Network Device) module (the 9th input) via WiFi or Ethernet input for multi-room streaming
- MiND module includes TIDAL Music Service
- Optional variable analog outputs (balanced & single-ended) using M-eVOL volume circuit, originally developed for the MOON Evolution series. Accessible using the remote control, this volume operates in 1.0dB increments. M-eVOL is based on a resistive array configuration with no sonic degradation of the audio signal at all volume settings.
- Highly advanced separate digital and analog power supplies, each using a toroidal transformer and 11 stages of voltage regulation.
- USB input with galvanic isolation which eliminates all ground current (i.e. no electrical connection) between the USB device (computer, music server, etc.) and the 380D, preserving the accuracy of the audio signal.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio.
Made In Canada.
- Frequency Response (full range): 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 120dB @ full output
- Fixed Analog Outputs: Balanced -1 pair XLR
- Variable Analog Outputs: Balanced - 1 pair XLR.
- Fixed Analog Outputs: Single-ended - 1 pair RCA
- Variable Analog Output: Single-ended - 1 pair RCA.
- Bit-depth Range:16 - 32 bits
- PCM Sampling Frequency Rate Range: 44.1 - 384kHz)