Based entirely on the GyroDec, but without the costly acrylic plinth and dustcover, the Gyro SE brings the same qualities in a more affordable and compact package. A Michell Gyro SE can always be converted into a GyroDec by purchasing a plinth and dustcover.
- Spider chassis, suspended stable subchassis.
- Massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia, with gold-plated brass weights.
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing.
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms.
- High-quality standalone DC motor.
- Optional clamp.
- Optional HR supply.
- Optional Orbe-style platter and clamp.
- Optional dust cover.
- Finished in silver.
- Optional Technoarm available to order.
- Weight 10 kg
- Dimensions 49 (w) x 37.5 (d) x 13.5 (h) cms