Demo On Special In Store. Please Contact Us For Pricing Details.
Personal Shopping Only.
The C1100 Preamp offers high level inputs having the lowest noise of any McIntosh preamplifier ever produced. It utilizes a two-chassis design where the control and power sections are completely separate from the audio section. Absolute isolation of a preamplifier’s two main functions, control and sound, is achieved by this unusual but effective design and will provide you with the purest sound reproduction possible for generations of listening enjoyment.
The C1100 is comprised of the C1100 Controller and the C1100 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier. Inside each, the left and right channels are electrically and mechanically isolated from each other to allow true dual mono operation - resulting in the ultimate stereo separation and sonic purity. The two units are connected together via a pair of specially designed, high performance umbilical cables that are shielded to prevent outside noise from leaking into the audio signal. While they are two separate units, when connected they act as one and are easy to control and operate from the included remote control or the C1100 Controller front panel. Both units’ chassis are comprised of polished stainless steel and hairline brushed black Titanium stainless steel, offering a new degree of richness and refinement.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: High Level: 0.005%, Phono: 0.05%
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Frequency Response: +0, -3dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- Headphone Output: 1/4" High Drive with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®)
- Selectable headphone impedances of: 16 ohms - 40 ohms, 40 - 150 ohms, 150 - 600 ohms
- Inputs Unbalanced: 4 Stereo + 2 Phono
- Inputs Balanced: 6 Stereo
- Variable Outputs Unbalanced: 1 Stereo
- Variable Outputs Balanced: 2 Stereo
- Phono Input Moving Magnet: 1 (adjustable)
- Phono Input Moving Coil: 1 (adjustable)
- Record Processor Loop: Yes
- Input Level Match: Yes, +/- 6dB
- Home Theater Pass Through: Yes
- Vacuum Tube or Solid State: Tube, (6) 12AX7a and (6) 12AT7
- Tone Controls: No
- Output Meters: C1100C: No, C1100T: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Each chassis: 17.5" (44.45cm) x 6" (15.24cm) x 18" (45.7cm)
- Weight: C1100C: 27 lbs (12.3 kg) / C1100T: 25 lbs (11.3 kg)