Designed and built in France, the Elipson turntable is a testament to exceptional craftsmanship.
Entirely designed and developed by Elipson’s designers and engineers, the Omega 100 Carbon Black turntable is a concentrate of technology and innovation.
Its chassis has a stunning carbon finish, and provides excellent rigidity and better neutrality. The motor speed is obtained by a digital frequency generator which allows you to switch between 33 and 45 rpm, and ensures a constant speed. The motor is sustained to prevent any vibration in the turntable, the tonearm or the cartridge. The carbon OTT tonearm developed by Elipson is equipped with Ortofon 2M Red cartridge and anti-skating, and allows a better stiffness and less resonance.
- Chassis : Carbon coated
- Plate : Pressed steel
- Tonearm : Carbon
- Cartridge : Ortofon 2M RED
- Centralizer : Aluminium
- Cue control lever
- Frequency Response : 25Hz-20KHz (-3 dB/+1 dB)
- Gain : MM = 40,5 dB / MC = 61 dB
- Crosstalk : MM =88 dB / MC =78 dB
- THD : MM = 0,006 % / MC = 0,05 %
- Signal/noise ratio : MM = 82 dB / MC = 76 dB
- Bluetooth Class 2 : -6dBm ~ 4 dBm
- Bluetooth 2.4G : 2.402 à 2.480GHz
- Dimensions : W450 x H120 x D380 mm
- Weight : 5.8 kg
- Packaging : W585 x H275 x D465 mm