The EAR 534 has been designed to meet a wide variety of needs, from the most demanding of audiophiles to the professional seeking high-quality monitoring equipment in the studio field. The circuit design uses push-pull output and driver stages, a high-quality in-house designed output transformer, and low negative feedback. It is capable of operating in bridged-mono mode, to make a true monoblock amplifier. Tube life is long (and replacement costs are modest) and the circuit operates in pure Class A.
- Signal to noise ratio - 92dB.
- Output Damping Factor - 18.
- I.M.D. - Less than 1% at any level from 10mW to 50 Watt.
- Power Bandwidth - 15Hz - 40kHz at less than 3% THD.
- Power output - 50 watts/channel (24Hz - 15kHz at 1% THD int.
- Valves List - 2 x ECC83, 2 x ECC85, 8 x EL34.