On Special for $1,999.99. Regular Price - $2,599.99.
Available in Black Finish.
The Unico Primo is Unison Research's entry-level amplifier, and utilizes the company's world renown hybrid design, offering a number of practical features as well as providing a dynamic 85 watts of power to even the most demanding of speakers and acoustic environments.
The Unico Primo offers a compelling level of warmth. The unrivaled smoothness is thanks to the ECC83 triode valve found within the amplifiers pre-amp stage, which is coupled to a class AB mosfet power amplifier. This power amp features ultra-low distortion, and a minimal amount of feedback to allow for a full-bodied performance. Analogue inputs are present, giving a good level of flexibility in regards to connecting your various audio sources. A phono input is present, allowing you to connect a turntable directly to the amplifier without the need for an external phono stage. A tape output and subwoofer feed are also provided, as well as a remote control to make the overall listening experience an easy and immersive process.
- Output Power: >80W RMS on 8Ω
- Output Stage: Dynamic A Class POWER MOSFET complementary pair
- Polarization: Classe A Dinamic
- Input Stage: Triodi A-Class A
- Valve: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Sensibilty: 260mV
- Input Impedance: 50 kΩ / 47 pF
- Frequency Response: -0.1dB@10Hz / -0.5dB@100kHz
- SNR: 90dB
- THD: 0.15% @ 10W, 1kHz
- Negative Feedback: 10dB
- Damping Factor: >50
- Inputs: 5 line RCA, 1 tape RCA
- Output: 1 tape RCA, 1 subwoofer RCA
- Output Connectors: 4 +4 per Bi-Wiring
- Remote Control: Volume, IR
- Power Consumption: 380W max
- Dimensions: 43.5cm x 43cm x 9.5cm (W x D x H)
- Net Weight: 14 kg