Audiophile stereo preamplifier with five analogue inputs.
Pre Box DS2 analogue – simple, elegant and highly audiophile!
The heart of the Pre Box DS2 analogue is a pure Class-A output, an absolute high end solution. A new circuit design and a newly developed relais controled volume are responsible for the extremely low noise floor of Pre Box DS2 analogue. The inputs are also switched lossless via relais. Because of couple-capacitor-free signal paths the signal is as clean as it gets. An effort this high can not be found in any other preamplifier in this pricerange. The solid casing, an aluminium-metal sandwich construction, protects against vibrations and electromagnetic interferences. The result is an unbelievable dynamic and relaxed musical sound. In combination with Amp Box DS2 or two Amp Box DS2 Mono‘s you will reach new summits without breaking the bank. The 12V trigger function switches other components (poweramplifiers, etc.) with Pre Box DS2 analogue on and off.
The Pre Box DS2 analogue is a superdynamic High End soundjewel for a tiny price.
Available in Silver Finish with Walnut wooden side panels.
- Analogue RCA inputs
- Fixed line level output as well as variable output
- Mono subwoofer RCA output
- Trigger in/out
- RCA Line Level solid state output
- Ultra linear circuit
- Coupling-capacitor free signal path
- Ultra low noise floor
- IR remote control supplied
- 5 Analogue Inputs: 5 x Line In (RCA)
- 3 Analogue Outputs: 1x Fix Line Out (RCA), 1x Variabler Line Out (RCA), 1x Sub Out (mono)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (-0.3 dB/ -0dB)
- Output Voltage: 1 V bei 1 kHz
- THD: 0.00035%
- Noise Floor: -90dB (A-weighted)
- SNR: 113dB (20 - 20.000 kHz)
- Input Impedance: 10kOhm
- Trigger: 12V DC
- Trigger In-/Output: 2-pol 2.5mm co-axial jack
- Power Consumption: 120mA DC
- Power Supply: 18V/1000mA DC (included)
- Dimensions W x H x D: 240 x 72 x 220 mm
- Weight: 1880 g without powersupply