The Acoustic Solid | Solid 113 Bubinga uses a classic three-point support layout for maximum stability. The three feet are individually adjustable for ease of set-up. The 35mm thick platter is made from a special aluminium-lead alloy that has been chosen for its excellent resonance damping characteristics. The natural leather and acrylic combination platter mat has been carefully designed to damp resonances and vibrations within the record.
The Acoustic Solid | Solid 113 Bubinga provides hallmark transparency and musicality in an easy to use package, at a very attractive price.
- Platter: 35mm thick aluminium machined from a single billet
- Mat: Natural leather with a 3mm thick acrylic layer
- Tonearm: Sorane TA1
- Cartridge: Nagaoka JT80LB
- Motor Type: Synchronous
- Drive: String-drive by a separately housed motor
- Control: Microprocessor controlled power supply
- Base: 20mm solid wood, high gloss polished piano finish
- Feet: Three individually adjustable feet decoupled by Teflon® discs
- Dimensions: 470mm W x 370mm D x 175mm H
- Weight: Approx 19kg