Ortofon’s AS series static-balance tonearms feature high quality materials and construction, combined with a nod to analog’s past, for precise sound reproduction combined with a modern-vintage aesthetic.
The AS Series tonearms can be used for a wide array of cartridges, feature anti-skating control.
AS-212S 9" Tonearm Technical Data:
- Effective mass (without headshell): 3.5 g
- Effective length (distance between the stylus and pivot point): 231mm
- Mounting distance between the pivot point and turntable center): 216mm
- Offset angle: 22 degrees
- Overhang: 15mm
- Inner null point: 58,5 mm
- Outer null point: 1 14,5 mm
- Tracking force adjusting range (direct reading) - 0 to 5g
- Height adjustment range - 35mm to 55mm
- Diameter of the armbase mounting hole - 19mm to 20mm
- Diameter of center shaft - 18mm