The cartridge that ensured the survival of Ortofon through the last decade of the 20th century.
The Concorde 40 Anniversary uses the 2M Blue improved engine, which provides an increased output of 5.5 mV with a full-range reproduction and a high level of sonic accuracy. The sound is open, balanced, dynamic and detailed.
The cartridge features Nude Elliptical diamond and split pole pins with a copper wire.
The Concorde 40 Anniversary has an intergated cartridge and headshell desing and is for direct and easy mounting and replacement on S-shaped tonearms with universal/SME connector, such as e.g. Ortofon TA-110.
- Output Voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 5.5 mV
- Channel Balance at 1 kHz - 1.5 dB
- Channel Separation at 1 kHz - 25 dB
- Channel Separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency Range at - 3dB - 20-25.000 Hz
- Frequency Response - 20-20.000 + 2 / - 1 dB
- Tracking Ability at 315Hz at Recommended Tracking Force - 80 µm
- Compliance, Dynamic, Lateral - 20 µm/mN
- Stylus Type - Nude Elliptical
- Stylus Tip Radius - r/R 8/18 µm
- Tracking Force Range - 1.6-2.0g (16-20 mN)
- Tracking Force, Recommended - 1.8 g (18 mN)
- Tracking Angle - 20°
- Internal Impedance, DC Resistance - 1,3 kOhm
- Internal Inductance - 700 mH
- Recommended Load Resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended Load Capacitance - 150-300 pF
- Cartridge Colour, body/stylus - Black/Black
- Cartridge Weight - 18.5 g