Ortofon AS-309S 12 inch static-balance tonearm features high quality materials and construction, combined with a nod to analog’s past, for precise sound reproduction combined with a modern-vintage aesthetic.
AS series tonearms can be used for a wide array of cartridges and feature anti-skating control. SPU cartridges require an additional counterweight.
AS-309S 9" Tonearm Technical Data:
- Effective mass (without headshell) - 4.0 g
- Effective length (distance between the stylus and pivot point) - 329mm
- Mounting distance between the pivot point and turntable center - 314mm
- Offset angle - 19 degrees
- Overhang - 15mm
- Tracking force adjusting range (direct reading) - 0 to 3g
- Height adjustment range - 35mm to 55mm
- Diameter of the armbase mounting hole - 19mm to 20mm
- Diameter of center shaft - 18mm