BLACK FRIDAY Special For $4,000.00 - Regular Price - $5,600.00
1 Pair Available in Mahogany Finish
Opera Callas speakers use techniques and components that represent state of the art in electroacoustics, starting from the cabinet, the speakers and the crossovers. The result is tonally correct, realistic, engaging, and above all enjoyable to listen to.
The Callas is an example of elegance and fits discreetly into any environment. Callas 2014 is a compact two-way loudspeaker (14 litres) of medium-small size which can be placed on a shelf or a stand . Its main feature is the low-frequency response, extended and controlled, combined with a high sensitivity typical of floorstanding speakers. The woofer is a 7-inch, "long-throw", with annealed polypropylene diaphragm combined with the Scanspeak 9700 tweeter (the same used for Tebaldi, Malibran, Caruso and the new Grand Callas 2014) . The woofer is reflex-loaded with a rear port. Great care has been taken in the elimination of the internal reflections to ensure maximum transparency in voice reproduction. They are equipped with a switch that allows you to adjust the output of the vocal range (+2 dB between 300 and 3000 Hz). This increases the flexibility of the speaker , allowing it to be used in many different listening rooms with varied acoustics. The new Callas produces a soundstage that expands in three dimensions with excellent impulse response and power, plus dynamics and extension at low frequencies typical of systems of much higher dimensions. This speaker is also suitable for "near field" listening .
- 2 Way Speaker
- Frequency Response: 40-25000 Hz
- Cross-over: 12 dB/ott. For woofers; 18 dB/ott for the front tweeter
- Cross-Over Frequency: 2000 Hz (aprox.)
- Max Power (short period): 100 Watt (without clipping) for musical programs with crest factor about 5
- Amplifier: Starting from 10 Watt RMS
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 Volt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm (Zmin >3 ohm)
- Front Firing Loudspeakers: 1 x 7” long-throw woofer with polypropylene re-cooked cone and phase plug. 1 x 1” Scanspeak 9700 tweeter without ferrofluid and double decompression chamber.
- Weight: 15kg
- Size: 42 x 24.5 x 42 cm (HxLxD)