Cadence features nine full-range drivers and nine channels of amplification, combined with Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) technology, advanced digital signal processing, and industry leading Dolby® Digital and DTS® Digital Surround decoding to reproduces multi-channel recordings with unflinching accuracy, resolution, and detail—delivering exceptionally deep, well-balanced bass and an immersive home theater surround sound experience in a sleek, easy to operate system.
Perfect Sound in Any Room
Cadence and Verse include Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) Technology, the industry’s best user-controlled DSP room tuning innovation. ARC uses an exclusive Calibration Microphone and advanced DSP algorithms to quickly and easily optimize speaker performance in any space. In just a few easy steps the microphone measures sound output, compares it to scientifically optimal response curves, and instantly tunes your wireless speaker’s output for perfect sound. You’ll actually hear the difference Anthem Room Correction makes.
And now with ARC Mobile, it's even easier to tune your speakers using an iOS device.
Both Cadence and Verse have the ability to stream music from your favorite devices, thanks to built in Bluetooth. And for multi-room music, Cadence adds additional wireless music streaming capabilities* with DTS Play-Fi and Apple AirPlay. Also featured on Cadence are 3x HDMI inputs (HDMI 2.0a, HDCP 2.2 for 4K/60), 1x HDMI input/output with Audio Return Channel support, and 4K video passthrough capability.
Bluetooth Music Streaming
Connect Bluetooth capable devices and wirelessly stream audio to your soundbar. Bluetooth 4.2 audio technology, featuring apt-X™, assures the highest possible sound quality from MartinLogan’s soundbars. Delivering CD-like audio quality, this high-performance Bluetooth solution utilizes proprietary non-destructive compression algorithms and supports audio data up to 48kHz/16-bit.
Works with Alexa
MartinLogan DTS Play-Fi products now have “Works with Alexa” certification, meaning they can be controlled using voice commands given to an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Fire TV Cube, or other Alexa voice command-enabled device. Alexa functionality is activated by using the Alexa app to enable the DTS Play-Fi skill. This links your Alexa account to "Works with Alexa" DTS Play-Fi compatible products like this one.
Add a Wireless Subwoofer (optional)
It's easy to add more bass to your soundbar with the included Wireless Subwoofer Receiver. Up to a 45-ft wireless range allows flexible subwoofer placement in any room. Works with any subwoofer that has RCA inputs!
Made in North America.
- Frequency Response: 65 - 20,000 Hz ±2dB (1/3 octave smoothing on channel axis)
- Cabinet: Sealed
- Amplifier: 135 Watts (270 Watts peak) combined total output across 9 amplifiers.
- Room Correction (Bass Section): ARC (Anthem Room Correction) with included calibrated microphone
- Components: DSP based preamplifier, Dolby® Digital, DTS Digital Surround™.
- Audio Controls: Side mounted controls and included remote control.
- Wireless Band: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz; 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wireless Inputs: Apple AirPlay, DTS Play-Fi + "Works with Alexa" certification, Bluetooth
- Wireless Receiver: Built-in SWT-SB Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter. SWT-SB Subwoofer Wireless Receiver included.
- Inputs: (3x) HDMI, (2x) Optical SPDIF (digital optical), (2x) Analog stereo RCA, WI-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Power Draw: Max: 180 Watts Standby: < 0.5 Watts
- Weight: 12.7 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions (Table Mount): 3.5" x 46.1" x 5 " (8.9cm x 117cm x 12.7cm)
- Dimensions (Wall Mount): 5" x 46.1" x 3.9" (12.7 cm x 117cm x 9.9cm)