Introducing the Motion® Vision X with DTS Play-Fi® technology + "Works with Alexa" certification. Play-Fi delivers listeners the freedom and flexibility to stream high-res music wirelessly over your existing Wi-Fi network. Also, Play-Fi is an open platform, so you can mix and match any DTS Play-Fi enabled speaker.
Like the first generation Motion Vision soundbar, Motion Vision X delivers 5-channel surround sound from a sleek and sculptural all-in-one system that's stylish yet unobtrusive, simple to install, and easy to operate. Three advanced-resolution Folded Motion® tweeters, four 4-inch high-performance woofers, and seven dedicated amplifiers deliver 100 watts of total system power.
Wireless Connectivity with DTS Play-Fi®
Utilizing DTS Play-Fi technology, the Vision X provides listeners the freedom and flexibility to stream their high-resolution music (up to 24- bit/192kHz) wirelessly over an existing Wi-Fi network to any number of connected speakers that utilize DTS Play-Fi technology once paired with the Play-Fi App. Unlike many wireless platforms, DTS Play-Fi is an open platform, meaning listeners are able to mix and match any DTS Play-Fi-enabled audio products from a selection of top audio brands. Listeners can take advantage of endless choices, from their own music libraries to online music streaming services, and they can stream their music from virtually any device – Android, iOS, Kindle Fire or PC.
Sculptural Aesthetics with Dominating Sonic Performance
The Motion Vision X was engineered with a commanding bass performance paired with precisely etched mid- and high-frequencies, creating a vivid, three-dimensional soundstage. Advanced digital signal processing (DSP) technology and industry leading surround sound decoding allow MartinLogan to replace five separate home theater speakers with a one piece solution that reproduces multi-channel recordings with unflinching accuracy, resolution and detail - the inspiration behind every MartinLogan design.
Motion Vision X delivers front left/right and center channels via dedicated Folded Motion tweeters and high-performance woofers and simulates rear left/right effects channels to create fully immersive, five-channel surround sound throughout the listening environment.
Dual rear-firing bass ports reinforce the bass extension for astonishingly deep bass and can be adjusted plus or minus 10dB to custom tailor bass performance. For bass aficionados who desire the deepest bass experience, the built-in SWT-2 transmitter allows, at the touch of a button, the addition of a compatible wireless MartinLogan subwoofer. For those who desire a non-wireless subwoofer, Motion Vision X offers simple wired connectivity.
The Motion Vision X also received a cosmetic upgrade from MartinLogan's dedicated in-house design and engineering team—the luscious, high-gloss, piano black sculpture with the visually unobtrusive design remains, but a clear anodized brushed aluminum metal accent was added to the new and improved 5-button on-board navigation panel - better functionality with a welcome modern touch. The new full size extruded black-aluminum remote is an upgrade from the credit card remote included with the previous generation. Also, a new slender wall bracket minimizes visibility when the soundbar is wall-mounted.
Made in North America.
- Frequency Response: 43 - 23,000 Hz ±3dB
- Crossover Frequency: 3000 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: Three 1" × 1.4" (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" × 1.75" (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Transducer: Four 4" (10.2cm) fiber cones with extended throw drive assembly. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format.
- Cabinet: Ported
- Amplifier: 100 Watts (200 Watts peak) combined total output across 7 amps.
- Components: DSP based preamplifier, Dolby® Digital, DTS Digital Surround™.
- Audio Controls: Top mounted controls and included remote control.
- Wireless Band: DTS Play-Fi® - 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz; 802.11 g/n
- Wireless Inputs: DTS Play-Fi + "Works with Alexa" certification
- Wireless Receiver: Built-in SWT-2 Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter compatible with select MartinLogan subwoofers.
- Inputs: Wi-Fi, (1x) Optical SPDIF (digital optical), (1x) Coax SPDIF (digital coaxial), (1x) Analog 3.5 mm, (1x) Ethernet
- Power Draw: Max: 120 Watts Idle: 9 Watts Standby: < 0.3 Watts
- Weight: 20.5 lbs. (9.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 5" x 39.9" x 5.85 " (12.7cm x 101.3cm x 14.8cm)