Innuos ZENith Mk3 Music Server
The advanced Innuos Zenith Mk3 Music Server includes a Triple-Linear PSU with Mundorf CAPS and a custom-treated SSD. Ideal for audiophiles who want a smoother, more relaxed, and more refined sound with a wider soundstage.
The INNUOS Zenith Mk3 Music Server is powered by Innuos. The company’s proprietary operating system, Innuos allows complete Music Library management using a tablet or smartphone.
- New Custom Motherboard with reduced EMI
- Dual Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer with dedicated isolation transformers
- Innovative Triple-Linear Power Supply with ultra-low noise regulators and premium Mundorf Capacitors
- 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory playback
- Asymmetrical isolation feet inspired by the ZENith SE
- Ultra-low Noise USB Audio Output
- SSD Storage with newly improved vibration and EMI treatment
- New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
- Medical-Grade Mains Filter
Triple-Linear Power Supply
Inspired by the high-end power supply engineering of the SE, the ZENith Mk3 benefits from new premium Mundorf capacitors with ultra-low noise regulators and a medical-grade mains filter to provide even greater audio clarity.
Innuos' own custom-made motherboard is completely reworked for optimized audio performance. Sources of EMI have been removed and internal clocks optimized, resulting in a “blacker” music background and enhanced realism.
Ultra-low Noise Streamer Output
Dual-ethernet ports with isolation transformers provide an ultra-low noise network connection for your streamer, removing noise from the path and improving sound quality on all network audio.
Anti-vibration and EMI Treatment
New asymmetrical isolation feet derived from the ZENith SE plus added treatment to the chassis help to combat harmful vibration that affects a clean audio signal, with even greater treatment now applied to the SSD.
With 4GB dedicated memory, the ZENith loads music directly to memory for playback so that it doesn’t need to engage the SSD during playback, improving sound quality.
- Digital Output:
- USB 2.0 supporting USB Audio Class 2, DoP, Native DSD and MQA
- Dedicated Ethernet Streamer Port
- Ethernet: 2 x rear panel RJ45 – Bridged Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 1x USB 2.0 (DAC), 1x USB 3.0 (Backup)
- CD Formats: Red Book
- Disc Compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Audio format for stored CDs: FLAC (zero compression), WAV
- Audio Formats Supported for streaming and playing: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3, MQA (with supported DACs)
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4KHz. 192kHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz , DSD64, DSD128, Native DSD up to DSD512 on selected DACs
- Bit Depths: 16bit, 24bit, 32bit
User Control Interfaces
- Web Interface: Web Browsers from iOS, Android (4.0 and up) or up-to-date Windows and OS X browsers
- Mobile: App for iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows 10
- CD/DVD drive: TEAC Slot-loading drive
- Hard Drive: 1TB SSD with Vibration and EMI treatment
- CPU: Intel Quad Core N4200
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM (4GB Dedicated for RAM Playback)
Streaming & CD Storage
- UPnP/DLNA: Integrated UPnP Server
- Streaming Services: Qobuz, Tidal, Radio Paradise, Internet Radio
- Roon Compatibility: Roon Core and Roon Endpoint
- Average CD Storage Time: 5 minutes
- FreeDB, MusicBrainz, Discogs, GD3
- Sonos Multi-room Wireless Music System
- DLNA/UPnP compatible devices
Compatible Music Systems
- USB DACs complying to USB Audio Class 2
- USB DACs supporting DSD over DoP protocol
- Selected USB DACs supporting Native DSD
- Internet connection to access album metadata when storing CDs, Internet Radio, Streaming Services and software updates
- Network router with at least one available ethernet port
- Premium subscription required for some streaming services such as Spotify, Qobuz and Tidal
- Mains Supply: 230V AC / 115V AC – Internal Triple-Linear Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 12W when idle, 15W peak
- Dimensions: 420mm x 340mm x 83mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 9 Kg
Available in Black or Silver Finish. 1TB, 2TB, 4TB or 8TB models available. Please see ordering options.
In the box:
- Mains Cable
- 2m Ethernet Cable
- Getting Started leaflet