Add wireless music streaming to your audio system with the iFi AUDIO ZEN Blue Bluetooth Music Receiver. It has Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with extensive codec compatibility, including LDAC, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC, and more. The ZEN Blue incorporates the ESS SABRE HyperStream digital to analog converter (DAC) for high-quality audio playback. A 4.4mm balanced line out and stereo RCA and digital optical outputs are onboard, as well as switchable optical and digital coaxial outputs.
The ZEN Blue supports aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX Adaptive, LDAC, HWA/LHDC, AAC, and SBC for compatibility with most Bluetooth devices.
The ZEN Blue uses Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity powered by the Qualcomm 5100 chip and the ESS SABRE HyperStream DAC. The Qualcomm chip routes the raw, digital Bluetooth signal to the DAC, and jitter is reduced using the GMT femto-precision clock system.
Connect Your Way
Use the analog or digital outputs to connect to your devices. Use RCA to connect to amplifiers or active speakers, or the 4.4mm balanced line output for amps or speakers with a balanced input. Use the optical or digital coaxial outputs to connect to devices with a built-in DAC and corresponding digital input, such as your TV, an A/V receiver, or an external DAC in your hi-fi setup. The optical and digital coaxial outputs are switchable and can't be used simultaneously.
Balanced Analog Output Stage
The analog output stage uses a balanced design to help reduce noise interference and crosstalk. It also uses C0G capacitors from TDK and a low-noise power supply by Texas Instruments. The TDK capacitors are engineered to provide high stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications.
Discrete ESS SABRE HyperStream Chipset
This chipset uses a time domain jitter eliminator, discrete oscillator, and 112 dB dynamic range to help deliver low distortion and high dynamic range.
OV Series Operational Amplifier
This amplifier helps provide enhanced sound quality.
- DAC: ESS SABRE HyperStream
- Chipset: Qualcomm QCC 5100 Series
- Output Voltage: 2.05 ±0.05 V @ 0 dBFS
- Output Impedance: <50 Ohms
- SNR: 109 dBA @ 0 dBFS
- THD + N: <0.0015% 10k Load @ 0 dBFS
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz <0/-0.5 dB (44.1 kHz), 1 Hz to 44 kHz <0/-3 dB (≥88.2 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 109 dBA
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Codecs: aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX Adaptive, LDAC, HWA/LHDC, AAC, SBC
- Outputs: 1 x 4.4 mm Balanced Line, 1 x Stereo RCA, 1 x Optical TOSLINK, 1 x Digital Coaxial RCA
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC
- Power Consumption: <2.5 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.9 x 1.4 x 6.2" / 100 x 35 x 158 mm
- Weight: 1.8 lb / 800 g