iFi audio iDSD Diablo is the top-of-the-line headphone amplifier in the iFi audio iDSD series. The iFi iDSD Diablo is equipped with all important features and delivers superior sound quality. The signal paths in the Diablo's amplifier circuit feature higher-quality internal components and low-noise op-amps, making the smallest nuances and details in the music even more audible.
By applying iFi's Global Master Timing Femto precision clock and intelligent memory buffer, jitter is effectively eliminated. Thanks to the Gibbs Transient Optimized digital filter, your music will sound better than ever. If desired, alternative filters can be installed through firmware updates. The iDSD Diablo delivers an output power of 4100mW that allows it to drive almost any type of headphones.
The iDSD Diablo is equipped with two Burr-Brown da-converters that are selected by sound. Both DAC chips are switched in Interleaved Configuration, allowing four pairs of differential signals (two per channel) and reducing the noise floor, increasing resolution and channel separation, for better detail.
For optimal sound quality, the iDSD Diablo comes with a low-noise iPower power supply and an iPurifier3 for the cleanest possible data transfer. In addition, the iDSD comes with various adapters and 4.4mm Pentaconn to XLR cable, to use the Diablo in a music system or in a studio environment. Everything together in a handy storage bag.
- Digital Inputs:
- USB 3.0 type 'A' (USB2.0 compatible)
- S-PDIF (3.5mm coaxial/optical)
- Formats Supported:
- Octa/Quad/Double/Single-Speed DSD
- DXD (768/705.6/384/352.8kHz)
- Double/Single-Speed DXD
- PCM (768/705.6/384/352.8/192/176.4/
- 96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz)
- MQA (Decorder)
- Frequency Response 10Hz-80kHz(-3dB)
- Balanced -120dB
- S-E -114dB
- Dynamic Range:
- Balanced 120dB
- S-E 114dB
- THD + N:
- Balanced 0.002%
- S-E 0.001%
- Headphone Max Output
- >19.2V/611 mW (@ 600 Ohnn)
- >12.6V/4,980 mW (@ 32 Ohm)
- >9.6V/153 mW (@ 600 Ohm)
- >8.8V/2,417 mW (@ 32 Ohm)
- Fixed Audio Output Balanced: 4.4mm
- Power Consumption:
- Turbo Eco 12W
- Normal 5W
- Eco 2W
- Battery: Lithium-polymer 4800mAh
- Power System:
- Charging via USB-C (iFi iPower included)
- BC V1.2 compliant up to 1900mA charging current
- Dimensions: 166 x 72 x 25 mm / 6.5" x 2.8"x 1.0"
- Weight: 330g (0.73 lbs)
- Warranty Period: 12 months