Behind every good component is a DC Blocker.
The bigger the amplifier, usually, the larger the toroidal which is susceptible to residual DC voltage. Just add the DC Blocker at the IEC to stop DC from getting in.
- ZERO DC Block technology Blocks incoming DC – up to 1,200mV
- Voltage rating 90 – 240 volts
- Maximum current rating > 7A
- Max amplifier power 880W or VA on 220v
- 440W or VA on 110v
- Continuous current rating 4A
- Universal IEC Hospital-grade IEC connectors
- Dimensions 68 x 37 x 32 mm / 2.7” x 1.5” x 1.3”
- Weight 63g / 2.2oz