When is a plug no ordinary plug? When it’s an iFi iPower.
Use an iPower to replace your regular power supply for clean, noise pollution free power.
Got underlying noise in your system you can’t explain? It could be as simple as your power supply. Upgrade to the iFi iPower to feed your system’s circuits with clean, audiophile grade power and address issues at both the output and input stages.
The iPower use Active Noise Cancellation+ to cancel all incoming EMI or RFI noise.
It is at least 10x quieter than previous iFi power adapters, 20x quieter than audiophile linear power supplies and 1000x quieter than standard SMPS wall adapters.
iPower for LED lights
Photography? No way. iPower can also solve my flickering LED light problem?
Yes, a constant current and voltage power supply like iPowerX will ensure that the current supplied to your LED system will remain stable, no matter the fluctuations of the AC power in your wall socket.
You’ve got the power
Add the iPower into your system and you’ll notice music come back to life. It can add in detail originally lost through conventional power supplies. Get your power back with the iFi iPower.
- It works with virtually any DC powered device and comes in 5, 9, 12 and 15 volts.
- Just check the correct voltage and away you go. Clean, audiophile grade power.
- It can be used all over the world as it comes with pins for the USA, United Kingdom, Europe and Australasia.
- Quiet! Active Noise Cancellation+® (ANC+) at work!
- Exceptionally quiet power. The measured noise floor is 100x quieter than the common noise filter.
- Input: 100-240VAC
- 5V/2.5A; 9V/2.0A; 12V/1.8A; 15V/1.2A
- 5.5 x 2.1mm (length: 1.8 metres/5.9 feet)
- Output plug:
- 5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output (‘C’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/4.8×1.7mm output (‘F’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/4.0×1.7mm output (‘G’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm input/3.5×1.35mm output (‘H’ black)
- 5.5×2.1mm right-angled extension cable.
- 5.5×2.1mm input/5.5×2.5mm output; Reverse Polarity Plug (‘C’ white)
- 5v version (only) DC > micro USB cable (for Raspberry Pi or similar micro computers)
- Noise*: 1uV
- Size: 82x43x40 mm
- Weight: 155g (with cable)