Looking for that perfect cable to enhance your balanced listening?
You need the iFi 4.4mm to XLR cable
Created to give you maximum quality balanced signal transfer and minimum interference, iFi’s 4.4mm to XLR cable employs heavy OFHC continuous cast copper, silver matrix conductors with a total cross-section of 16AWG for the best signal transfer.
- Minimum inductance and capacitance minZ™ (for: minimum impedance) helix construction Construction
- Conductors 16AWG
- Conductor material Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper silver matrix
- Insulation RoHS compliant super-soft (60P) HD polymer
- Shielding Intrinsic shielding provided by minZ™ helix construction
- AC spark insulation 1500V
- Connectors iFi 'FINAL' 4.4 and XLR connectors
- Insulation resistance 100Mohm
- Size 2M Wide (78.6") fully extended // 1M (39.3") per XLR cable
- Length : 2 meters
- Weight 133g (0.29 Ibs)
- Warranty period 12 months