The TD 102 A opens a completely new chapter in the field of fully automatic turntables from Thorens. The newly developed mechanism of the TD 102 A guarantees the lowest possible frictional resistance of all mechanical components.
The unit comes with an also newly developed carbon tonearm, including the preassembled AT VM 95 E cartridge system from Audio Technica, the successor model to the AT 95 E, which has been known and favoured by vinyl-friends for many years. The switchable integrated phono preamplifier guarantees full connectivity with all modern audio systems.
The TD 102 A is available in black high-gloss or walnut high-gloss finish, with care being taken during the development phase to emphasize the typical Thorens design. A high sound quality and a long service life complete the typical properties you have been used to from Thorens for many years.
Available in black high gloss or walnut high gloss finish with anthracite colored top plate.
- Function: Fully automatic
- Drive System: Internal belt
- Motor: Electronically controlled dc motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 rpm.
- Speed: Select electronically
- Platter: 12“ Die-cast aluminium
- Tonearm: Carbon tonearm TP 72
- Cartridge: Audio Technica AT VM95E
- Shut Off: Automatically
- Phono Preamplifier: Yes (switchable MM)
- Power Supply: External mains adaptor 12V DC
- Dimensions: 420 x 141 x 360 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5.4 Kg