England's Croft Acoustics has been making some of the very finest tube electronics for over twenty years. Croft pre-amps and amplifiers are minimalist, no compromise designs, carefully handmade, with absolutely the highest regard for maintaining signal purity.
Featuring point to point wiring and selected matched components, the Micro 25 preamplifier includes a high quality valve MM phono stage.
In addition to producing exceptional sound quality, Croft's minimalist designs cost far less to produce than many of today's exotic brands. Therefore Croft amplifiers deliver a sonic performance far in excess of what one would expect given their modest prices. This minimalist, quality first philosophy is utilized in all Croft products.
- Dimensions: W - 405mm D - 270mm H - 70mm
- Valve Compliment: 3 x ECC83
- Weight: 3 kg
- Frequency Response: Phono 20 Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5 dB, Line 0.1 Hz - 200 kHz -1dB into 100 kOhms
- Sensitivity: Phono 1 mV rms for 0.5V rms output, Line 150 mV rms for 0.5V rms output
- Input Impedance: Phono 47 kOhms, Line 100 kOhms
- Power Impedance: < 300 Ohms
- Power Consumption: 16 W