The CPM 2650 is Chord Electronic's entry level stereo integrated amplifier and is the most affordable way into their full-size amplification. Its design uses trickle-down technology and construction techniques from their CPA 2500 preamp and SPM 650 power amp, making it a thoroughbred Chord amplifier in a compact, one-box chassis.
Highly flexible, the 120-watt CPM 2650 has all the flexibility of its bigger 250-watt stablemate, the CPM 3350, but with a more modest power output. The CPM 2650 enables line-level connection of up to six external components using RCA connections, with a further high-performance XLR balanced input option across two of the inputs. The amp also offers a bi-amping function and a preamp function, via a separately switchable preamplifier output. Two tape loop outputs are also provided.
The CPM 2650’s power amp section is based on Chord’s ground-breaking ultra-high-frequency proprietary power supply technology, which like Chord’s standalone power amplifiers, has the ability to store a great deal more energy, and store it far more efficiently than conventional designs. This gives the amp enormous reserves of instantly delivered, precisely controlled power, enabling it to control even the most demanding loudspeaker loads.
Reassuring weighty at 16 kgs, the CPM 2650 features remote control and front-panel operation, plus all the Chord design hallmarks you would come to expect, including their trademark aircraft-grade aluminium chassis and precision-machined front panel.
Available in Black or Silver Finish.
Fully Analogue Integrated Amplifier
Inputs & Outputs:
- 2x Stereo Balanced XLR Inputs – Disc 1 and Disc 2
- 4x Stereo Unbalanced RCA Inputs – Video, Radio, Tape 1, and Tape 2
- 1x Stereo Unbalanced RCA Preamplifier Output
- 1x Pair of High Quality, High Current, Gold Plated Type Speaker Terminals
- Output Power: 120w RMS per channel @ 0.05% distortion into 8Ω
- Frequency Response: -1dB – 0.8Hz to 46kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than -103dB
- Channel Separation: Better than 80dB
- Input Impedance: 47kΩ Unbalanced – 94kΩ Balanced
- Output Inductance: 2.3mH
- Slew Rate: 70v per μS 1kHz, 20v Square Wave
- Gain: 30dB
- Stability: Unconditional
- Dimensions Without Integra Legs: 15cm (H) 42cm (W) 36cm (D)
- Dimensions With Included Integra Legs: 17cm (H) 48cm (W) 36cm (D)
- Weight: 16 kg / 35 lbs.
- 1.5m 10a IEC Mains Power Lead
- Reference CPM 2650 Remote
- CPM 2650 Owners Manual