The CPM 3350 is Chord Electronic's high-power stereo integrated amplifier and offers a conservative 250 watts of power, compared to their entry-level amp, the CPM 2650, which offers 120 watts. Like its sibling, the CPM 2650, the design uses trickle-down technology and construction techniques from our pre and power amps, in this instance, the CPA 3000 preamp and SPM1050 MkII power amplifier, distilled down into a neat, one-box solution.
The amp offers great flexibility across its inputs, with adjustable input-gain - individual gains can be selected to prevent unwanted swings in volume when switching between inputs. The CPM 3350 enables line-level connection of up to six external components using RCA connections, with a further XLR balanced input option across two of the inputs. The amp also offers a bi-amping function and a preamp function, via a separately switchable preamplifier output. Two tape loop outputs are also provided.
Chord’s ground-breaking ultra-high-frequency proprietary power supply technology is deployed in the CPM 3350, plus their own proprietary lateral-structure dual-die MOSFETs. Capable of delivering 250 watts into 8 ohms and colossal power into a decreasing load, the powerful CPM 3350 retains all the famous Chord hallmarks: power, resolution and transparency to name but a few. Further features include gold-plated speaker binding posts, capable of accepting spade or banana cable terminations, plus a front-panel display.
Available in Black or Silver Finish.
Fully Analogue Integrated Amplifier
Inputs & Outputs:
- 2x Stereo Balanced XLR Inputs – Disc 1 and Disc 2
- 4x Stereo Unbalanced RCA Inputs – Video, Radio, Tape 1, and Tape 2
- 1x Stereo Unbalanced RCA Preamplifier Output
- 1x Pair of High Quality, High Current, Gold Plated Type Speaker Terminals
- Output Power: 220w RMS per channel @ 0.05% distortion into 8Ω
- Frequency Response: -1dB – 0.8Hz to 46kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than -103dB
- Channel Separation: Better than 80dB
- Input Impedance: 47kΩ Unbalanced – 94kΩ Balanced
- Output Inductance: 2.3mH
- Slew Rate: 70v per μS 1kHz, 20v Square Wave
- Gain: 30dB
- Stability: Unconditional
- Dimensions Without Integra Legs: 15cm (H) 42cm (W) 36cm (D)
- Dimensions With Included Integra Legs: 17cm (H) 48cm (W) 36cm (D)
- Weight: 19 kg / 41.8 lbs.
- 1.5m Type A to Type B USB Cable
- 1.5m Optical Cable
- 1.5m 10a IEC Mains Power Lead
- Reference CPM 3350 Remote
- Owners Manual