Pure power distribution.
No current limiting components.
The Nautilus US features the renowned Cardas 4181US outlets; The Nautilus EU features the all-new Cardas 4181EU Schuko. Each outlet in The Nautilus is equally capable of delivering the clean power your audio equipment requires, from high-current amplifiers to sensitive front-end components.
Point-to-Point wiring with 10 & 11.5 AWG, Cardas Ultra Pure Grade 1 Copper. RFI/EMI protection on every outlet, and a star-ground design terminating to a 1 kilogram pure copper Earth plate.
The case echoes design features from the original Cardas Golden 6A Power Strip, manufactured in the mid-1990’s, and the impetus behind The Nautilus.
Available in US & European (Schuko) versions, The Nautilus features 4181US & 4181EU power outlets. Rhodium/Silver plated contact surfaces and excellent grip tension make both of these premium connectors ideal for audio applications. This power strip is perfect for anyone who wants their entire system connected to one high-quality device.
Assembled by hand in Bandon, Oregon.
- Conductors: Solid core Grade 1, 99.9999% pure oxygen free copper insulated with extruded PVC. Ground conductor is Grade 1, 99.9999% pure oxygen free copper, gauge sizes scaled to Golden Ratio proportions. Cross-field layer geometry, insulated in a PFA jacket.
- Chassis: Antiresonant extruded aluminum body with copper plated brass end caps; 1 kilogram copper earth plate.
- Gauge: 2x10 AWG, 1x11.5 AWG
- Dimensions: 15.75”x4.25”x2.5”
- Weight: 7.65 lbs/3.47 kgs