Clear Light Headphone Cable was created to bring some of the performance of their flagship Clear Headphone Cable to a more affordable product. Developed at the same time as the EM5813 Ear Speakers, Clear Light became their cable, as well as being offered for over-ear headphones.
Clear Light is ideal for nearly any headphone, and offers greater high frequency extension and better imaging than their standard Cardas Headphone Cable.
As light and flexible as can be achieved for its conductors, Clear Light Headphone is sheathed in a black fabric braid.
- Broad band shielding
- State-of-the-art dielectric configurations
- Ultra pure, grain-free 'low eddy' copper conductors
- "Golden Ratio" constant "Q" strand scaling
- Matched propagation strand layering
- Rhodium plated silver contact surfaces
- Shield Type: 100% spiral x 2 and Teflon graphite composite
- Dielectric Type: Teflon, Air
- Comes standard with forged spades
- Fitted with engraved, anodized aluminum end pieces
Available in 0.5m, 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m & 3m Lengths.
Available for most headphones with a user-replaceable cable.
Source-end options include Cardas 1/4" stereo plugs (standard), 1/8" stereo plug, and male-XLR (balanced). CG-XLR Upgrade available. Focal Utopia connectors also available.
Please add $45.00 per additional 1/2 meter pair.
Please call us to special order.