On Special for $649.00. Regular Price - $799.00.
The Feature-Packed Cambridge Audio Topaz SR20 Receiver Touts True 100Wpc Rating, Wolfson DAC, Smart-Fan Cooling, Front-Panel iDevice Input, and Remote
The Cambridge Topaz SR20 builds on the enormously popular Cambridge SR10 model to become one of the best bargains in audio. Whether you're looking for an entry-level do-it-all component or an affordable solution to enjoy high-quality music playback, the giant-killing Topaz SR20 covers all your needs.
Topaz SR20 boasts an incredible array of useful features and top-notch parts. From its true-to-spec 100 watts per channel rating to its toroidal transformer, Wolfson DAC, built-in MM phonostage, powerful headphone amplifier, FM/AM radio with RDS, "smart fan" cooling, front-panel iDevice input, dedicated subwoofer output, remote, and three digital inputs, Topaz SR20 defies logic at this cost.
- Power output 100 watts (into 8 ohms)
- DAC Wolfson WM8728
- THD (unweighted) <0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power, <0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power
- Frequency response (-1dB) 5Hz – 50kHz
- S/N ratio (ref 1W) >82dB (unweighted)
- Input impedances 47k ohms
- Power amp damping factor >50
- Maximum power consumption <0.5W
- Bass/treble controls Shelving, ultimate boost/cut, +/-10dB@100Hz and 20kHz
- Digital inputs PCM 16-24-bit
- S/P DIF coaxial 32-192kHz
- TOSlink optical 32-96kHz
- Tuner FM/AM (EU and US bands)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 110 x 430 x 340mm (4.3 x 16.9 x 13.4”)
- Weight 17.8lbs