QR C THE CENTER SPEAKER
The QR C speaker is equipped with the same advanced drivers as the other speakers in the QR range: a double chamber AMT treble driver with gold plated S-stop mesh and Pure Piston sandwich drivers. With its dual bass reflex ports, it has been configured to give maximum listening pleasure with a wealth of detail and unrestricted dynamics in any surround sound system.
THE GOLD LEAF AIR MOTION TWEETER
The fascia plate is machined from a single piece of Aerospace Grade Aluminum. It has been precision machined, glass blasted, brushed and then anodized in an attractive Tungsten Titanium Grey. It features a rose gold-plated dispersion mesh, which works as an S-Stop filter.
PURE PISTON DUAL MAGNET BASS DRIVER
This new Audiovector drive unit has the ability to work like a perfect piston over several octaves of the frequency band without the distortion normally found in aluminum/diamond drive units. This means music sounds warm, precise and detailed, yet dynamic and musical.
Available in Black Piano High Gloss, White Silk, or Dark Walnut.
- Frequency Response: 45 - 45 kHz
- Gold Leaf Upper Limit: 105 kHz
- Treble System: Gold Leaf AMT with S-stop
- Bass Drivers: 6" Pure Piston Technology
- Bass System: Q-port bass reflex
- Principle: 2-Way
- X-Over Frequencies: 400/3000Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/W/m
- Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19,3 x 49,2 x 22,2 mm
- The Audiovector QR-series is made in Denmark