Featuring a new look and greater efficiency, the design and sound of the LCD-4Z is sure to thrill! Engineered with a new magnesium housing to produce a light-weight, visually appealing headphone, the LCD-4Z maintains the sound signature of LCD-4.
Audeze have taken the award-winning design of their top-of-the-line LCD-4 and engineered it with a special 15 ohm voice-coil making it significantly easier to drive than the original LCD-4. This model does not replace the original 200 ohm LCD-4, but offers a perfect solution for users seeking more head room.
Planar Magnetic Technology:
Near weightless nano-scale diaphragm: The LCD-4Z features Audeze's most advanced diaphragm design; their exclusive nano-scale film actually weighs less than the air it displaces! Benefits include faster response for better transient/impulse response, imaging, and the flattest, deepest, most accurate bass response of any headphone available.
Audeze nearly doubles the magnetic force: Double Fluxor™ Magnet Arrays bring the magnetic flux to 1.5 Tesla, nearly doubling the power driving the diaphragm for improved transient response and far greater resolution.
Precise Imaging: Patented Fazor Element waveguide reduces diffraction of soundwaves resulting in improved treble response, transparency and imaging.
Near zero distortion: Combining Fluxor™ magnet arrays, nano-scale diaphragm, Fazors, Uniforce voice coil, and other features, the LCD-4 and LCD-4Z give you even lower distortion and greater accuracy - usually 1/10th the distortion of conventional headphones.
The LCD-4Z features a dark sleek aesthetic with gold accents. The magnesium rings of the LCD-4Z are designed to be strong, lightweight, and non-resonant for a very clean output.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase management: FAZOR
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Nano-scale Uniforce™
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 15W
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 20kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 15 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Voltage Sensitivity: 107 dB/1V (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: 1 - 4W
- 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR Premium LCD Headphone Cable with ¼” (6.3mm) stereo phone plug
Professional travel case