LCD-24s are made-to-order, so fulfillment times may be slightly longer than usual.
Audeze's CTO, Dr. C, often has a “pet project” or two. His latest creation, the LCD-24, incorporates the resolution and power of their staggered Fluxor™ magnetic structure together with the lightning-fast transient response of their Nano-scale diaphragms. The result is a robust and refined sound featuring the vibrant midrange, powerful bass, and treble extension iconic to Audeze's Flagship headphones.
The LCD-24 features a special Fluxor™ version of the staggered magnetic circuit first introduced in the LCD-2. This asymmetrical design offsets the placement of magnets on each side of the driver thereby improving the linearity of airflow for enhanced resolution and transparency.
0.5 micron Nano-scale diaphragms articulate music with such detail and nuance as can scarcely be believed. Decades of research, experimentation, and passion have been dedicated to each and every element of the LCD-24 driver, granting this newest edition to the Audeze family an elegance far beyond its years.
A limited number of the LCD-24 will be available including the hard travel case and Audeze's premium silver-plated copper LCD series cable.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Double Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Nano-scale
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 15 ohms
- Sensitivity: 96 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: >250mW
- Weight: 540g