Mobius is the first premium high-end, fully immersive 3D cinematic audio and head tracking-enabled headphone designed specifically for gamers. Mobius harnesses Audeze’s award-winning planar magnetic technologies to unlock the full potential of gaming audio.
With fully-integrated surround sound functionality, Mobius produces the same awe-inspiring cinematic experience you would find in a theatre. Immerse yourself in your favorite movie. Unplug and listen to music, binge watch Netflix, or re-watch Game of Thrones in full 360 surround sound audio.
Audeze Mobius utilizes Waves Nx Technology to enhance realism of 3D Audio: Waves is the world-leading developer of audio DSP technologies and the driving power behind hit records, major motion pictures and popular video games the world over. A recipient of a Technical GRAMMY® Award, Waves is acclaimed by top professional and prosumer users worldwide.
To produce the most realistic, immersive 3D audio, in addition to Audezer drivers, you need three technologies. Mobius is the first to push the boundaries on all three.
Comfortable, long-term use: But what good is all this great sound, if the headphone is uncomfortable? Mobius’ comfort is enhanced by the inclusion of fully replaceable, contoured memory foam ear pads and an adjustable, durable memory-foam padded, headband.
Crystal-clear voice quality: In online gaming, it is important not just to hear the smallest details, but also to be heard by your team. Mobius comes with a flexible and detachable boom microphone with built-in noise attenuation, mute/unmute functionality, and independent microphone volume controls to provide professional voice quality.
Bluetooth freedom: Featuring Bluetooth functionality with almost three times the data bandwidth as other Bluetooth headphones, Mobius gives you the choice to go wireless.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Planar magnetic drivers audiophile-grade cinematic sound
- Full 3D emulation with support for popular surround soundmodes (7.1, 5.1, 5.0, 2.1, 2.0)
- Integrated head tracking that tracks the tiniest movements of your head 1000 times a second
- Pin point sound localization
- Anatomy calibration to tailor the sound to the user
- Full room emulation
- Mobius integrates Waves Nx technology for real-time 3D processing in hardware
- Wired and Wireless Connections
- Style: Over-ear, closed-circumaural
- Transducer Type: Planar transducer
- Diaphragm: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Phase Management: FAZOR
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer Size: 100 mm
- DSP: Audeze Cipher DSP
- Amplifier: Built-in balanced amplifier (output 1W)
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: < 0.1% (1 kHz, 1 mW)
- Earpads: Contoured memory foam: artificial leather
- Microphone: Detachable with separate volume control
- Battery Type: Lithium-polymer
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth (SBC, AAC, LDAC)
- Wired Connection: USB-C, USB-A, 3.5mm analog audio
- Weight: 350g (including battery)
- Mobius Headphone
- Detachable Microphone
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- Analog 3.5 mm cable
- Quick Start Guide
- User Guide and Warranty
- Certificate of Authenticity