Moseco speaker stands combine all the aesthetic and sonic Benefits of Bamboo with the adaptability, strength and stability of twin carbon steel poles. These poles consist of a 50 mm front column and a 28 mm rear column which features cable management.
The Moseco speaker stand range not only look good on their own, they also perfectly compliment the award winning Atacama Eris, Elite and Evoque Design Edition hifi racks both in colour and style, as well as making an ideal complement to most small to medium sized bookshelf speaker finishes.
To those wishing to improve the performance from their speakers further, all Moseco’s are able to have the front column part filled with sound dampening material (one tub of Atabite SMD-Z7.5HD is ideal for Moseco 5 and 6 and 2 tubs for Moseco 7. The optional Mass Loading Base plate pack can also be fitted to add weight and stability if required. Sold separately.
All Moseco’s come with adjustable M8 floor spikes (spike shoes are available as an option to protect delicate floor coverings) and mini gel pads that can be fitted to the top plate to protect the base of your loudspeakers.
Base panels are supplied in Natural Bamboo as standard with Medium or Dark Finish available for an additional $30.00. See ordering options.
Moseco speaker stands are made in the UK.
- Dimensions - Overall height excluding floor spikes: Moseco 7 - 715mm (28.1”)
- Top Plate Width 130 mm (5.2”) / Top Plate Depth 170 mm (6.7”)
- Base Panel Width 240 mm (9.5”) / Base Panel Depth 280 mm (11”)
- Maximum Weight Capacity per stand 7.5 kg
- Bamboo is a natural product, so some slight colour variance between panels will be present and the colours will mature over time or if left in direct sunlight. This slight colour variation will also apply if you attempt to match a pair of Moseco speaker stands to a Atacama bamboo based equipment support
- Atacama Audio source all Bamboo used in their products directly from sustainable forests.
Cable Management hole details:
PLEASE NOTE: The hole diameter is 18mm
The overall outside diameter of the tube is 28mm
Allowing for the fact the cable will need to turn 90 degrees within the tube , speaker cable of up to 15mm diameter should be capable of passing through the holes, depending on how flexible the cable is. Banana or spade fittings would need to be fitted to the cable after the cable is passed through the tube.