The Atacama HMS 2X (High Mass Stand 2X) was developed with the co-operation and expertise of ProAc, one of Britain’s most highly respected speaker manufacturers and features a large 200mm x 225mm top plate.
Designed for those looking for a reference quality speaker stand, the HMS 2X has a 30% increase in mass loading capacity over our equivalent professional grade SLX series.
Once each pair is fully loaded with Atabites, the HMS 2X will give you the ultimate platform for when needing to optimise your loudspeakers performance. Two packs of Atacama HD-L spike shoes are recommended if the stands are to be placed on a delicate floor covering. Each sold separately.
- Dimensions: Overall Height 607mm (excluding floor spikes),
- Top Plate Width: 200mm (7.87") / Depth 225mm (8.85"),
- Base Plate Width: 300mm (11.8") / Depth 335mm (13.18")
- Atacama recommend Atabite SMD-Z 7HD inert filler to achieve maximum sonic performance.
- Up to 84 kg can be used per pair. As a guide fill the tubes half to two thirds full to achieve optimum results.
Two packs of Atacama HD-L spike shoes are recommended if the stands are to be placed on a delicate floor covering.
Available in Satin Black and Silver Metallic or Diamond White for an additional $50.00, Please see ordering options.