By separating out power amplifier functionality, Cambridge Audio engineers were able to give this amplifier the time and dedication that it needs to deliver the ultimate performance.
By featuring both fully balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analogue audio inputs, the 651W is, of course, designed to work in perfect synergy with a dedicated Cambridge Audio pre-amplifier. By connecting a digital pre-amplifier such the Stream Magic 6, the 651W provides the powerhouse in a truly astonishing digital music system!
Features and Specifications:
- Power Output: 100W per channel into 8 Ohms, 150W per channel into 4 Ohms
- THD (Unweighted): < 0.001% 1 kHz; < 0.005% 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 80kHz +-1dB
- S/N ratio (ref 1W / 8 Ohm): > 90dB (unweighted)
- Sensitivity: 1.5V rms unbalanced; 1.5 + 1.5V rms balanced
- Input impedances: Balanced input 38 kOhm; Unbalanced input 68 kOhm
- Power amp damping factor: > 125 at 1 kHz
- Trigger in: 5 – 12V AC or DC
- Trigger out: 12V DC @ 100mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 115 x 430 x 340mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 13.4”)
- Weight: 10.7kg (23.5lbs)
- Available in Black or Silver