On Sale! Regular Price - $649.00 Now $100.00 Off! Limited Time Offer
The fully-featured SR10 combines a punchy integrated stereo amplifier with an FM/AM RDS tuner. A completely discrete high power amplifier mated to a custom designed low-flux oversize toroidal transformer instantly reveal its audiophile pedigree the first time you hear it. Adding to the already weighty specification is a front-mounted connection for your MP3 player or iPod plus a full remote for the perfect armchair experience.
Cambridge Audio designers chose a solidly built, all metal case, carefully damped to minimize vibration and maximize music purity, usage of materials like this is a rarity for hi-fi at this price point.
The Cambridge Audio SR10 features an internal phono stage so you can connect a turntable directly to the amplifier without the need for an extra box.
- 85 Watts per channel
- 4 x rear mounted source inputs
- FM/AM RDS tuner with 30 presets
- 1 x front input for iPod or MP3
- Integrated phono stage for turntable connection
- Twin speaker outputs
- 1 x Sub out
- Full remote control
- Power Output: 85 watts (into 8 Ohms)
- Frequency Response: (-1dB) 5Hz - 50kHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 500W
- Radio function Aerial inputs FM 75 ohms, Coaxial.
- AM 300 ohms wire loop/single wire.
- US AM (530-1710kHz)
- FM (87.5-108MHz)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 110 x 430 x 340mm
- Weight 8.1kg (17.8lbs)