Topaz is a new line of excellent value separates designed from the ground-up in the UK, designed to break you into the world of hi-fi without breaking the bank. With a range of powerful iPod/MP3 supporting amplifiers, an integrated receiver and feature-brimming CD players, Topaz can make a cost-effective contribution to your setup regardless of what format you prefer, and you won’t be skimping on top-notch sound.
With a highly-regarded premium Wolfson Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC), a superior servo system and precision transport, the CD10 will harness every drop of information from your favorite discs and deliver an uncompromised signal to your matching Topaz amplifier.
The CD10 is simply poles apart from its rivals thanks to genuine hi-fi circuitry to truly enhance your music experience. Key to these is double-sided surface-mount technology, which has enabled Cambridge Audio’s engineers to employ much shorter signal paths for improved precision and clarity.
- Wolfson 8761 DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter)
- CD, MP3 and WMA playback from suitably encoded discs
- Analogue and S/PDIF digital outputs
- Full remote control
- DAC (DAC) Convertisseur NA Wolfson Microelectronics WM8761
- Filter 2-pole Butterworth filter
- Supported disc formats: CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW/CD-ROM
- MP3/MP3 Pro/WMA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 430 х 80 х 310 мм
- Weight 4.3kg (9.5lbs)