Cambridge Audio's S325-V3 system will put you right in the middle of your favorite movies and shows — without cluttering your home with clunky black boxes. You will be impressed by the realism of the five small satellite speakers that measure barely over 6" high and 3-1/2" deep. The system's matching 300-watt subwoofer measures less than a cubic foot, delivering awesome bass without eating into your living space. Whether you're looking to maximize your music or movie experience or add depth to your favorite TV shows and sports, the Minx S325-V3 is waiting to reveal what you've been missing.
The five Minx Min 22 satellite speakers included with this system were carefully designed and tested at Cambridge Audio's London facility by a team fueled with a passion for sound. They completely rewrite the rulebook of what's possible from miniature speakers thanks to BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) technology. BMR drivers use a flat speaker surface that combines the traditional "pistonic" movement of speaker cones with a "bending-wave" movement to create sound. It's what allows the Minx Min 22s to produce a much wider frequency response than comparably sized speakers. You'll also experience a much broader sound dispersion across your entire room. The compact, acoustically damped cabinets offer extreme rigidity, so you hear pure, clean sound no matter how intense your movies get.
The matching Minx X301 subwoofer uses an 8" forward firing driver made of a single piece of super strong, aerospace-grade aluminum for amazing punch and attack. It's paired with a passive radiator that adds some serious mid-bass boost. Cambridge Audio's software engineers specially designed the sophisticated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) in this sub, allowing it to pump out sensational bass from such a compact enclosure.
The compact Minx Min 22 satellites include a keyhole slot wall mounting bracket. They can also be swivel-mounted to your wall, placed on stands, or positioned on a tabletop using optional hardware.
Features & Specifications:
Minx Min 22 satellite speakers:
- includes five Minx Min 22 satellite speakers and a Minx X301 subwoofer
- system frequency response 31-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity 88 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- scratch-resistant high-gloss lacquer finish
- warranty: 5 years speakers, 3 years subwoofer amp and labor
Minx X301 subwoofer:
- recommended amplifier power: 25-200 watts
- 4th generation 2-1/4" BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) full-range driver with better dispersion for a wider soundstage
- custom dedicated 2-1/4" woofer for improved bass handling
- larger magnet structures than previous generation for greater efficiency
- acoustically damped thermo-polymer and extruded aluminum cabinet
- removable binding post terminals accept bare wire, pin connectors, spade connectors, or banana plugs
- included key hole slot wall mounting bracket
- screw holes for use with optional wall-mounting bracket, floor stand, or tabletop stand
- 3-1/8"W x 6-1/8"H x 3-11/16"D
- weight: 1.65 lbs. each
- 300-watt RMS amplifier
- 8" front-firing woofer and an 8" bottom-firing passive radiator
- single-piece, high-strength aerospace-grade aluminum cones move air with incredible efficiency
- continuously variable 50-200 Hz crossover
- specially designed DSP (Digital Signal Processor) for big bass from a small enclosure
- adjustable phase control
- line-level/LFE subwoofer inputs and outputs
- auto on/off mode
- 10-1/2"W x 12-1/4"H x 12-3/16"D
- weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Available in Black or White finish