Enjoy riveting surround sound without sacrificing lots of living room space. The Cambridge Audio Minx S215-V3 surround sound speaker system includes five tiny satellite speakers, plus a 200-watt powered subwoofer for powerful, room-filling sound with movies, video games, and music. The Minx Min 12 satellites each measure just over 3" cubed, but they deliver impressive accuracy, detail, and realism. The matching 200-watt subwoofer measures just 9" cubed, delivering awesome bass without giving up valuable real estate. Whether you're looking to maximize your music or movie experience or add depth to your favorite TV shows and sports, the Minx S215-V3 is waiting to show you what you've been missing.
Cambridge Audio completely rewrote the rulebook of what's possible from miniature speakers with their BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) driver technology. BMR drivers use a flat speaker surface that combines the traditional "pistonic" movement of speaker cones with a "bending-wave" movement to create sound. It's what allows the Minx Min 12's to produce a much wider frequency response than other comparably sized speakers. You'll also experience a much broader sound dispersion across your entire room. The compact, acoustically damped cabinets offer extreme rigidity, so you hear pure, clean sound no matter how intense your movies get.
The matching Minx X201 subwoofer uses a 6-1/2" forward firing driver made of a single piece of super strong, aerospace-grade aluminum for amazing punch and attack. It's paired with dual passive radiators that add some serious mid-bass boost. Cambridge Audio's software engineers specially designed the sophisticated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) in this sub, allowing it to pump out sensational bass from such a compact enclosure.
The compact Minx Min 12 satellites include a keyhole slot wall mounting bracket. They can also be swivel-mounted to your wall, placed on stands, or positioned on a tabletop using optional hardware.Features & Specifications:
- includes five Minx Min 12 satellite speakers and a Minx X201 subwoofer
- system frequency response 36-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity 86 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- scratch-resistant high-gloss lacquer finish
- warranty: 5 years speakers, 3 years subwoofer amp and labor
- recommended amplifier power: 25-200 watts
- 4th generation 2-1/4" BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) full-range driver with better dispersion for a wider soundstage
- larger magnet structure than previous generation for greater efficiency
- acoustically damped thermo-polymer and extruded aluminum cabinet
- removable binding post terminals accept bare wire, pin connectors, spade connectors, or banana plugs
- included key hole slot wall mounting bracket
- screw holes for use with optional wall-mounting bracket, floor stand, or tabletop stand
- 3-1/8"W x 3-1/8"H x 3-11/16"D
- weight: 0.95 lbs.
- 200-watt RMS amplifier
- 6-1/2" front-firing woofer and dual 6-1/2" passive radiators
- single-piece, aerospace-grade aluminum cones move air with incredible efficiency
- continuously variable 50-200 Hz crossover
- specially designed DSP (Digital Signal Processor) for big bass from a small enclosure
- adjustable phase control
- line-level/LFE subwoofer inputs and outputs
- auto on/off mode
- 8-1/4"W x 8-5/8"H x 10-1/16"D
- weight: 11 lbs.
- Available in Black or White finish