The DacMagic XS USB Digital to analogue converter (DAC)/ headphone amp is an instant upgrade to any computer’s sound output. It connects quickly and easily to any USB port and allows you to hear your favourite music and movies with every drop of detail, exactly as the artist intended.
DacMagic XS delivers up to 10 times more power than most laptop soundcards. The headphone output from most laptops only outputs about 15-20mW, meaning weak bass and a lack of depth. The DacMagic XS however can output a massive 105mW for proper depth and volume that will drive the very best headphone set ups hard, with detailed sound and amazing bass. The volume available is easily adjusted on the simple fingertip controls and an LED shows the sample rate, so you always know you’re getting the right level of clarity and detail from your tracks.
The DacMagic XS’s lightweight but hardwearing chassis from aluminium, for a total weight of just 100g.
Available in 5 stunning Finishes, Titanium, Red, Gold, Blue and all Black.
- Connections: Micro USB input, 3.5mm analogue output
- Digital to Analogue Converter: ESS9023 24-bit DAC
- Sample Rates Supported: USB 1.0 mode: 16/24-bit, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz USB 2.0 mode: 16/24-bit, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Output Voltage: 2V RMS
- Max. Power Consumption: 150mW
- Min. Headphone Impedance: 12 Ohms
- Frequency Response: +/-0.2dB 20Hz – 20kHz
- THD (unweighted): <0.004%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 103 dBr (unweighted)
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: 66dB
- Output Impedance: 0.5 Ohms
- Volume Steps: 53 steps (54 different volume levels)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 30 x 10 x 53.5mm (1.2 x 0.4 x 2.1’’)
- Weight: 100g (3.5oz)