Audeze LCDi4 In-Ear Headphones
The LCDi4 represents the pinnacle of both audio quality and technological innovation. This groundbreaking in-ear headphone features the same Nano-Scale Uniforce diaphragm found in Audeze's LCD-4 and 4Z, paired with their powerful Fluxor magnet array to offer one of the most responsive, detailed, engaging, and immersive listening experiences in the world. The i4 will transform everything you thought you knew about in-ear headphones as you hear your favorite music as though for the first time.
Audeze's Double Fluxor™ Magnetic Array set the record as the most powerful open magnetic circuit ever created, ensuring that their Flagship drivers are able to reproduce any audio signal with unrivaled accuracy and power.
The Nano-scale diaphragms used in the LCD Flagship series are some of the thinnest in the world, providing extremely fast and accurate transient responses which capture every musical detail with precision and near zero distortion.
The Pinnacle of Audio Technology
The culmination of decades of research and development. Featuring Audeze's Nano-scale diaphragms, Fluxor™ magnet arrays, and Uniforce™ voice coils, their Flagship series truly represents the pinnacle of HiFi audio technology.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Style: In-ear, semi-open back
- Transducer Type: Planar magnetic,
- Magnetic Structure: Fluxor™ magnetic array
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Nano-scale Uniforce™
- Transducer Size: 30mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 500mW RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 35 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 110 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >50mW
- Weight: 23g/pair
- 1.2m OCC silver-plated, premium braided cable
- CIPHER Lightning cable and Bluetooth module
- Nylon travel case
- Selection of ear hooks and ear tips for a customized fit
- User guide and warranty
- Certificate of authenticity