The LCD-MX4 represents the fusion of Audeze's Flagship and Reference lines. Featuring their iconic X driver together with their patented Double Fluxor magnet array and Uniforce voice coil technology, the LCD-MX4 brings superior detail and clarity to their most neutral and translatable driver design. Whether it’s that sparkle in the vocals or that cut in the transients, the MX4 will reveal those critical details necessary for you to perfect your mix.
Audeze's Planar Magnetic drivers reproduce even the most intimate details with microscopic clarity, ensuring that your FINAL final mix is exactly as you intend it to be.
Their Ultra-thin diaphragms and powerful Neodymium magnets deliver some of the most accurate sound reproduction of any headphone in the world.
Proven and Trusted
Audeze headphones are the preferred solution for audio professionals and can be found in some of the world's most prestigious production houses.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Double Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: >250mW
- Weight: 600g
- LCD-MX4 planar magnetic headphones
- 1.9m 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Professional travel case
- User guide and warranty card