Powered by Audeze’s patented Fluxor magnets, the LCD-MX4 focuses 1.5 Tesla of magnetic flux on the lightweight 20 ohm impedance diaphragm. It is perfect for use where one isn’t likely to have a dedicated high-powered headphone amp and can be driven easily by a laptop, mixing console or audio interface.
The LCD-MX4 headphones' new lightweight design includes a durable magnesium housing with a carbon fiber headband. Significantly lighter than the LCD4 model, the new MX4 is the choice for long mixing sessions and hours of critical listening.
A perfect combination of the LCD-X and LCD-4, the LCD-MX4 has the easy-to-drive diaphragm and voice coil of the LCD-X combined with the extreme magnetic force of the LCD-4. It features a different soundstage presentation than the LCD-X or LCD-4 to help simulate a room’s sound.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Double Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase management: FAZOR
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 15W
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: 1 - 4W
- 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR LCD headphone cable
- 1/4" to 1/8" adapter cable
- Professional travel case