The LCD-3 is a time machine that puts you in the room with your favorite artists and musicians. It’s luxuriously spacious, with powerful bass, a rich and engaging midrange, and a top-end that draws you into the music. Its rich, vibrant sound has scale and authority derived from a deep, ambient soundstage with exciting detail and dynamics. The LCD-3 was said to be the best in the world and its natural timbre, especially through the midrange, was described as a thing of beauty.
Acoustically engineered for accuracy - Audeze’s innovative planar magnetic technology delivers an astonishingly lifelike sound.
Diaphragms thinner than a human hair - Audeze uses space-age materials to fabricate an ultra thin diaphragm four times larger than typical headphones delivering fast response times, dramatically reduced distortion, higher resolution and improved imaging.
Near zero distortion - Double-sided magnet arrays deliver a uniform driving force across the entire diaphragm for near zero distortion.
Internal soundwaves - Patented Fazor™ Elements guide internal headphone soundwaves to avoid resonance producing a more accurate waveform.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
Zebra Wood Finish, With or Without Leather Earpads.
- Style: Open circumaural
- Transducer Type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Proprietary push-pull design
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 15W (for 200ms)
- Sound Pressure Level: >130dB with 15W
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 20kHz extended out to 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% through entire frequency range
- Impedance: 110 ohms
- Efficiency: 102dB / 1mW
- Optimal Power Requirement: 1 – 4W
- 2.5m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
- Ruggedized travel case