The LCD-2 was the very first headphone ever sold by Audeze, earning them their coveted position as the world’s leading manufacturer of planar magnetic headphones. Although it’s seen many revisions over the years, the LCD-2 retains the iconic warmth and tonal balance that have made it a customer favorite since its original release in 2008. If you’re looking for a high-end headphone for at home listening that exemplifies the Audeze experience and tradition, look no further than the LCD-2.
A Tradition of Excellence
The lineage of the LCD Origins series can be traced back to the original LCD-2. Much has changed over the years, but these headphones still retain the iconic warmth and vibrant presentation that have captivated listeners for more than a decade.
Connect to the Music
The most forgiving of Audeze's LCD headphones, the LCD Origins series offers an engaging musical experience that features powerful bass and a rich mid-range. Connect to the music as though you're in the room with the musicians.
Engineered and Handcrafted in the USA
Audeze headphones are engineered and handcrafted in the USA to exacting quality standards. Their beautiful wood rings are precisely matched by grain and colour for a sophisticated look to match their premium audio quality.
Shedua Wood Finish With or Without Leather Earpads.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase Management: Fazor
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: >250mW
- Weight: 580g
- LCD-2 planar magnetic headphone
- 1.9m 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Professional travel case
- User guide and warranty card