The LCD-XC Pro shares the same drivers as the LCD-X, meaning that it offers the same level of detail and transparency so integral to any music creator’s toolkit. Where the LCD-XC Pro stands out is in its closed-back design which adds a heightened degree of isolation to Audeze's award-winning LCD-X formula. The LCD-XC Pro are ideal for those looking for a top-of-the-line mixing headphone with minimal sound leakage. Their beautiful wooden ear cups are hand-crafted to the highest aesthetic standards, ensuring that the LCD-XC Pro will be the crown jewel in any headphone lover’s collection.
Audeze's Planar Magnetic drivers reproduce even the most intimate details with microscopic clarity, ensuring that your FINAL final mix is exactly as you intend it to be.
Their Ultra-thin diaphragms and powerful Neodymium magnets deliver some of the most accurate sound reproduction of any headphone in the world.
Proven and Trusted
Audeze headphones are the preferred solution for audio professionals and can be found in some of the world's most prestigious production houses.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Style: Over-ear, closed-back
- Transducer Type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Proprietary magnetic array
- Phase Management: Fazor
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: >250mW
- Weight: 720g
- LCD-XC Pro closed-back planar magnetic headphones
- 1.9m 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- User guide and warranty card