The LCD-XC Closed-Back Headphone is incredibly dynamic, nimble, neutral and transparent, accurately revealing everything on the recording. It quickly became the ultimate tool for recording engineers, musicians and audiophiles alike for its clean, accurate sound. The closed-back design offers all the benefits of a planar magnetic headphone with increased isolation and greatly reduced ambient noise for a private and powerful listening experience. Your favorite music erupts from a silent background taking on a life of its own. The sense of space is enormous, the mid-range and high frequencies offer fantastic detail so you can hear further into the recording with more air and separation between performers.
Acoustically engineered for accuracy - Audeze’s innovative planar magnetic technology delivers clear and accurate sound that reveals everything on the recording.
Diaphragms thinner than a human hair - Audeze uses space-age materials in an ultra thin diaphragm four times larger than typical headphones for fast response times, dramatically reduced distortion, higher resolution and improved imaging.
Near zero distortion - Double-sided magnet arrays delivers a uniform driving force across the entire diaphragm for near zero distortion.
Patented Fazor™ Elements guide internal headphone soundwaves to avoid resonance for a more accurate waveform.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
African Bubinga Finish With or Without Leather Earpads.
- Style: Closed circumaural
- Transducer Type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Proprietary push-pull design
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 15W (for 200ms)
- Sound Pressure Level: >130dB with 15W
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 20kHz extended out to 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% through entire frequency range
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Efficiency: 100dB / 1mW
- Optimal Power Requirement: 1 – 4W
- 2.5m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
- Professional travel case