The LCD-XC shares the same drivers and basic construction as the LCD-X, lending it a similar level of detail and transparency. Its closed-back design adds both isolation and a slight lift in bass response between 120-200Hz, making electric bass even more defined. If you want to hear Marcus Miller playing bass right next to you, the LCD-XC is your headphone.
- The Premium LCD-XC comes with both Balanced and Single-ended cables, the 1/4" to 1/8" stereo adapter, and our premium travel case.
- The Creator Pack comes with the Standard Single-ended cable and our new economy travel case.
Audeze's Planar Magnetic drivers reproduce even the most intimate details with microscopic clarity, ensuring that your FINAL final mix is exactly as you intend it to be.
Their Ultra-thin diaphragms and powerful Neodymium magnets deliver some of the most accurate sound reproduction of any headphone in the world.
Proven and Trusted
Audeze headphones are the preferred solution for audio professionals and can be found in some of the world's most prestigious production houses.
Engineered and handcrafted in the USA.
- Style: Over-ear, closed-back
- Transducer Type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic Structure: Proprietary magnetic array
- Phase Management: Fazor
- Magnet Type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement: >100mW
- Recommended Power Level: >250mW
- Weight: 760g
- LCD-X planar magnetic headphone
- 1.9m Single-ended 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable (both packages)
- 1.9m Balanced 4-pin XLR to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable (Premium only)
- 1/4" to 1/8" stereo adapter (Premium only)
- Professional travel case (Premium only)
- Economy travel case (Creator Pack only)
- User guide and warranty card