Despite its compact dimensions, the Profile projects a broad and deep sonic landscape. Sitting between the speakers, you can close your eyes and easily visualize the performers in the recording, and sense the size of the venue where the original performance took place.
Thanks to the carefully voiced crossover design, voices ring true, instruments are precise in timbre and distinct from one another. To listen to your favorite recordings through the Profiles is to hear them anew, as you discover nuances and details that lesser speakers gloss over.
Available in Matte Black, Matte White or Matte Red Finishes.
- Frequency Response: The Profile delivers a very smooth and even response over a very broad listening window. Unlike conventional low order crossover designs, the speaker retains its sonic balance over a wide angle both vertically and horizontally. This results in a higher level of fidelity than a simple on axis measurement can reveal.
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 6 ohms minimum
- Crossover: 2 way Parallel Asymmetrical Infinite Slope Crossover at 2 kHz
- Listening Window Response: within 2dB from 39 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dimensions: 39" (991 mm) H x 7" (178 mm) W x 12" (305 mm) D.
- Shipping Weight: approx 47 lbs. each (21.3 kg) / Packed in individual cartons, approx. 12 lbs (5.44 kg) for the stands